Most of our resource information can be searched in the Community Information Centre Ottawa database. Below, we have provided links to government sites, other disabilities, services and other pertinent sites that you may find helpful.

Transfer Payment Agencies

Transfer Payment Agencies (TPA) are public non-profit organizations, directly funded by the Ministry of Community and Social Services (MCSS) and/or the Ministry of Children and Youth Services (MCYS). These agencies are governed by a volunteer Board of Directors. The Board is mandated by MCSS and/or MCYS to offer services and/or programs to the community. Service contracts are signed between the parties and describe the nature of the services offered. L’Arche Ottawa Association pour intégration sociale d’Ottawa Canadian Mental Health Association Ottawa-Carleton Association for Persons with Developmental Disabilities Christian Horizons Citizen Advocacy Ottawa Innovative Community Support Service LiveWorkPlay Ottawa-Carleton Lifeskills Ottawa Children’s Treatement Centre Ottawa Foyer Partage – 613-225-2126 Ottawa Rotary Home St. Stephen’s Residence Tamir Therapeutic & Educational Living Centres Inc. (TELCI) Total Communication Environment Y’s Owl Maclure Cooperative Centre

Outside Paid Resources

Outside Paid Resources (OPR) are private for-profit organisations. These organisations are directly funded and monitored by TPAs and service agreements are signed between the parties. Families can also purchase services from these organizations directly.

Bairncroft Residential Services Residential services (613) 841-6844

Bergeron Family Home Residential services (613) 443-3680

Chamomile Country Project Residential services (613) 258-1153

Family Tree Youth Services Residential services (613) 833-1608

Genesis Residential Treatment Program Residential services (613) 744-4693

Greenland Country Haven Respite and Day services (613) 832-0708

Open Arms Residential services (613) 821-9797

Partners in Parenting Residential and Day services

Precious Homes Residential services (613) 821-1990

Les Résidences Kaba & Léonard services résidentiel (613) 834-6929

River View Homes Residential services (613) 835-2324

Sinclair Children’s Residence Children’s residential services (613) 821-1929

Sonshine Families Residential and Day services

Welcome Home Children’s Residence Residential and Day services 613-833-1676