ARCH Disability Law, an association of lawyers and self advocates in Toronto, publishes a quarterly newsletter that covers many topics of interest to our community.
INSIDE THIS ISSUE:
– Back to School Tips – Education Advocacy
– Updated Human Rights Commission Policy on Accessible Education
– Library Corner
– Accessible Canada Act Passes Second Reading, Now Before HUMA
– Provincial Schools for the Deaf Class Action – Important Update
– International Day of Persons with Disabilities – Save the Date!
– Review of Disability Tax Credit and Registered Disability Savings Plan