Disability Advocacy Network of Eastern Ontario (DANEO)
Réseau d’action pour l’inclusion des personnes handicappéesde l’est Ontarien (RAIPHEO)
APRIL 2019 – NEWSLETTER
Continue reading DANEO Newsletter April 2019
Unhelpful confusion in early child and family support about the roles of teachers and therapists. Is the distinction between them invalid?
Great Celebration Of Our 60th Anniversary
Celebrating Disability Employment Awareness Month, Launching “Just Enough Support” and more…
Click here to read the newsletter
TAC Bulletin – Issue Number 230 – October 2018
ARCH Disability Law, an association of lawyers and self advocates in Toronto, publishes a quarterly newsletter that covers many topics of interest to our community.
INSIDE THIS ISSUE:
– Back to School Tips – Education Advocacy
– Updated Human Rights Commission Policy on Accessible Education
– Library Corner
– Accessible Canada Act Passes Second Reading, Now Before HUMA
– Provincial Schools for the Deaf Class Action – Important Update
– International Day of Persons with Disabilities – Save the Date!
– Review of Disability Tax Credit and Registered Disability Savings Plan
Click here to access the newsletter